When pain begins to interfere with our day to day activities, maybe stopping us from working, or enjoying our leisure activities or hobbies, it makes life difficult, but there are a number of treatments that can help. Our skilled osteopaths can help rid you of your pain, by tackling the root of your problem rather than purely the symptoms.
"Osteopathy doesn't just tackle symptoms, but looks to find the root cause of the problem"
• Low back pain
• Neck pain
• Joint pains
• Frozen shoulder
• Tennis Elbow
• Headaches (often arising from neck)
• Nerve pains
• Sciatica/Neuralgia [often caused by Disc bulges]
• Muscular problems [including spasms]
• Postural problems
• Sports injuries
• Arthritic pain
• Rheumatic pain
• Inability to relax
• Generalised aches and pains
The correct and effective treatment follows on from accurate diagnosis and evaluation. A full case history and wide range of examinations help us to understand your problem and its underlying causes.
• Alleviate pain and improve mobility
• Experienced fully qualified professionals
• Affordable and effective treatment
• Treatment tailored to individual needs
• Emergency appointments available
• Registered providers for BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, Cigna and most private medical insurance companies
• SS0 & SS1 postcodes
• Thorpe Bay Southchurch
• Westcliff Chalkwell
• Leigh-on-Sea Prittlewell
• Shoebury Wakering
• Benfleet Hadleigh
• Rayleigh Rochford
Make an appointment at our clinic and you can benefit from one of our specialist team of fully qualified and experienced Osteopaths. Our thorough approach enables us to diagnose and treat a wide range of injuries and ailments effectively.
Whether you experience postural discomfort at work, or have injured yourself playing sport or gardening at the weekend, we can help you to get on with life.
To book your appointment, please call us on